Monkey Madness II Quest Requirements - What do we know about it so far?. If I left anything out of this video I may need that rope. Hope this helps brief you on all the information released steadily over the past year-ish up until today on Monkey Madness II!
Monkey Madness II requirements
- 70 Crafting
- 69 Slayer
- 60 Hunter
- 55 Agility
- 55 Thieving
- 60 Firemaking (for Gnome Stronghold Balloon transport route)
- High combat, thieving & agility is 'hugely beneficial'
- Recipe for Disaster (King Awowogei - requires revisiting Ape Atoll after Monkey Madness I [1 defence pures will be unable to start Monkey Madness II])
- Enlightened Journey (unlocked Gnome Stronghold route after quest is completed - helpful guide for this: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Balloon_transport_system)
- The Eyes of Glouphrie
- Troll Stronghold
My personal recommendations:
- 70+ Agility/Thieving
- As high combat stats as possible 80+ in all would be excellent,
at least 70+
My personal item recommendations:
- At least one of each type of gree gree
- 10-20+ Summer pies
- 100+ High healing food (Sharks, etc.)
- Super antipoison/antidote++
- Prayer potions/Super restores etc.
- Stamina potions/super energies
- Combat supplies for all three combat triangles (runes/bolts/darts etc.)
- Super combat potions
- Rope (haha I'm sure you'll need this at some point...)
You will not need partners (confirmed by multiple jmods)
- Pet monkey you can equip on your back
- 4 Quest points
- Potentially some sort of combat XP lamp
- Access to a new farming patch
- Access to new gnome glider location(s)
- Unlocked areas to kill demonic gorillas for 5 potential ballistae pieces (light frame, heavy frame, limbs, spring and the monkey tail). You will need one type of frame and the other three parts (all trade-able) as well as 47/72 fletching respectively to assemble said ballistae.
- Unlocked areas to kill demonic gorillas for Zenyte shards which can be crafted into new best in slot ring, necklace, bracelet and amulet. Zenyte shards must be combined with uncut onyx to create uncut zenyte.
I will be doing Monkey Madness II as soon after it is released as possible, so feel free to come chill in my CC 'the3rdknight'. I will be in there whenever I am online and will definitely be in there next Thursday! I will try to be of any help to anyone doing the quest if I can provide help :)
Monkey Madness II HYPE!
Shameless twitter plug: https://twitter.com/TheThirdKnight
Sources (if I don't have one here you wanted to check let me know in comments and I'll find it!):
Tags: Monkey Madness II Quest Requirements - What do we know about it so far?, Xbox, 360, RuneScape, Jagex, TheThirdKnight, The3rdKnight, Joel, Gaming, Old, School, 2007, Guides, News, Commentaries, One, PlayStation, Monkey Madness II, Monkey Madness 2, Monkey Madness 2 The Renegade Returns, Glough, New reveal, Monkey Madness 2 requirements, Quest Requirements, Skill requirements, What do we know so far, Zenyte Jewellry, Demonic Gorrila, Quest rewards